What I'm watching right now ❤

by - 9:38 AM

Hi guys! been watching kdramas since i still have a lot of extra time. lol. Here's what i'm currently getting mg kilig nerves with:

Be with you (2018) korean movie
I can already tell if the one i'm watching is good kung sa first few minutes pa lang, ma hohook ka na. *pro tip watching billions of kdrama all the days of my life 😂
This is a melodrama romance movie. A roller coaster of emotions movie. so guys. prepare nyo sarili nyo. I did prepare, pero once i'm into watching, there is no turning back. hahaha. Ang daming pwedeng mangyari sa isip mo while watching. Korean movies and dramas never fail my expectations.
I always love how they portray every single person/actors bata man or matanda. The cast and scripts are good that it makes you want to watch more. At aaminin ko i'm among the thousands of Filipinos na kinain na ng sistema. 😂
casts: pretty noona (Son Ye Jin) and coachinim (So Ji Sub) 😍😍😍
This is on my list and a must watch para sa mga kdrama fanatics. Kaway kaway tayo jan!  Tell me if you loved this movie or not. Any suggestions for korean movies and dramas are very much welcome. Pandagdag sa listahan ko guys. To more kdramas and kmovies! ❤







You May Also Like

0 comments