#MomandDaughter

by - 10:06 AM

Hi everyone! As a fresh start in this blogging journey, I will post things I enjoy being a mom to my 4 year old daughter and our adventures together and with our family. I have been blessed by a very inquisitive daughter. As a working mom, I make sure to have lots of time for her. She always surprise me with new things. I can say that this is how happy it feels to be a mom. Answering my daughters random questions even if its about aliens. Watching her favorite movie/cartoons 100x til we both memorize the songs. I realize that it's not just my daughter that grows and learn but also me as a Mom.

Being a young mom at this time around surely is not everybody's wishing. I gave birth turning 20, had a job enough to buy things and pay the bills,treat my family from time to time. My boyfriend now husband was working abroad. I used to have plans for myself on how to be successful in my career, how to make my dream goals come true, and what a 20ish girl would think of (clothes, food, travel). I imagine and ask myself "Am I really prepared to be a mom?". It all fell in to place. I purely know nothing about motherhood and I still want my Mama to take care of me. I thank the people around me and especially God, because who knows? I would have been in a mental facility by now! Kidding aside, we are not perfect humans. We make mistakes and learn from it in order to grow.



As we face our life's journey, let's just focus on living the life positively. There may be ups and downs but never a problem unresolved. Over the years, I’ve been blessed to have this little family. I know now in my heart and mind that I need to treasure these times. People may come and go but family is for life.


Adventures does not always mean going out of town or elsewhere. It can be simple gatherings with you and your family. I may not always post on this blog but I keep the memories as pictures. Pictures when my daughter said her first words, her first walk, her first bicycle ride, etc. It's the things that makes me happy as a Mom.

To more adventures!

Mommy Kei

You May Also Like

0 comments