Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photowalk 2018

by - 3:19 PM

 Hi guys! I just wanna share with you my first photo walk experience. This happened last October 6,2018. Our starting point was San Pedro, ending at Barrio Bistro at Sta. Ana Ave in which after we had snacks with the big bunch! I was a newbie at taking photos but was ready when I saw these people gathering. 

 Here are some sample pictures I took. With the help of new found friends from the group. I appreciated my camera more. Not a pro at taking photographs but I appreciate simple and small things that makes me happy along the way. Picture paints a thousand words as they say. It's a different picture when you look at it at the camera, and it gives meaning to others too.

 The main theme of this photowalk is taking pictures on the streets. You can play a lot with your camera and even use cellphones and shoot. I always remember what sir Migs always say to us #Shootwhatmovesyou, and it's not about the camera but the picture itself that gives a story.

  My colleagues Clang and Carlo invited me to join this group. I  have so many pictures inside my phone which consists of my daughter's day-to-day activities, her funny faces and even our selfies. Since she was a baby I always wanted to document her growing up. I recently bought my Fujifilm X-A3 for a purpose. #instagramMom hehehe Recording memories without having to delete some because of full storage. lol You can never choose 1 picture to upload anyways. 😂

 My muse. My love. My daughter.

 You can never go wrong with a camera on hand. lol. By the way, I got a nice package with it consisting of a free 16GB SD card, 1 original battery, camera strap, the kit lens and hood inside the box. I added cash so I could have the camera leather case with strap, gorilla pod, lens cap keeper. What a bundle! 

 more sample pictures. not bad for a newbie?lol.

Selfie with these birds!

Here was the list of the top 10 that our walk leader sir Migs chose for the contest. I was soooo happy mine was included. I could not believe my eyes and myself. lol.

 Here's my photowalk entry. Got in to Top 3 guys!!! It was unexpected indeed. 

To more memories and photowalks with you my little one. 💗

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your experience <3 Iam so happy and grateful for your and daughter's participation!

    "I appreciated my camera more. Not a pro at taking photographs but I appreciate simple and small things that makes me happy along the way. Picture paints a thousand words as they say. It's a different picture when you look at it at the camera, and it gives meaning to others too."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love it! To more photowalks and beyond! <3

    ReplyDelete