Yoh Froz

by - 10:15 AM

Let me share with you the places I go to when I have time on my break. 😁
Frozen yogurt is a frozen dessert made with yogurt. More tart than ice cream, but lower in fat.
Choose your desired size, after all, this is yogurt! They have pint and half gallon tubs, you can take it home and stock it up.
There are lots of toppings to choose from. From fruit slices to nuts, coffee jelly, butterscotch slices, and chocolate chips.

This is my go-to if I'm craving for sweets or ice cream.
I love their New York Cheesecake slices.
 They have a flavor of the day. It changes from time to time. ( matcha, ube, mango and many more)
My usual toppings Kiwi, New York Cheesecake and Almonds
Cheers to healthy snacking! Yoh Froz is located at Davao Autoville Center (beside DavCon), F. Torres Street (near Nonki and Shatter), Davao City. They are open 12noon to 11pm, great time for a healthy pick me up dessert or snack in the afternoon and or after dinner.


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Wow that look delicious. In Case You Wish You Read Some Similar Blogs Or Find A Great Choice Of Everything Online, Use The Coupons Codes And Discounts Codes From Our Site.
    Coupons Codes

    ReplyDelete